Separate color correction of image fragments
Loading the image is divided into segments. The color of each segment can be changed single or in groups. Click on the segment and you can change its color.
But if the object, which color should be changed, is divided into many segments to synchronize color changes, separate segments could be grouped.
In addition to the standard methods of manual grouping, the program includes highly effective methods of automatic grouping segments:
- Selective grouping similar in color segments
- Quick methods of segment grouping
- Joining similar color segments by rotating the mouse wheel pressing Ctrl, to the segment where the mouse is located.
- Grouping segments on spectral mapping.
- Using spectral selection as a filter for manual grouping or joining segments automatically.
- Auto-fill segments with the color of adjacent segments.
The combination of manual and automatic grouping methods allows you to select an object and start its color correction quickly.
Color correction is possible on the standard palette and on separate RGB and HSL channels. But an especially useful tool is the fine-tuning color in the coordinates of Hue/Lightness and Lightness/Saturation.
| || |
Moving the mouse along the palette changes the color of the selected object. We see the object of a new color on the screen at once. But if you move away the mouse from the palette the color of the object will return to the previous state. To set the color change, click on the palette, when the object is painted in the suitable color.
Free for Instagram, Facebook and other Social Networks image file format. Photos loaded from Social Networks are opened in the program without any restrictions. All possibilities of selective color correction are available. Larger photos are opened in the program in a reduced size allowed for publication in Social Networks.
Copyright © 2020 GEO Ltd, All rights reserved